RAMCO COMPUTER SUPPLIES
110 N. Kennedy Dr., Bradley, IL 60915
Tel: 815-937-0571 * Fax: 815-937-0595
SINGLE SHEET INK JET OPAQUE DARK FABRIC SHEET #P960/P961
Heatpress temperatures and pressures vary with different presses. Some experiments might be required to obtain best results with you press.
This new transfer paper for inkjet printers can be printed with 1440 dpi and is especially suitable for high-resolution photographs. You can image all colored fabrics made of cotton or cotton blend as well as synthetic fabrics (polyester, nylon, etc.). You may use all common ink jet printers such as Epson, Canon, HP or Lexmark.
· Use single sheet feeding only.
· Print on coated or rough side of the transfer paper in right reading (not mirror image) Do not use T-Shirt Transfer Setting
· For best results use high-resolution or photo-quality option.
· Trim away the unprinted paper around your image
· Generally it is recommended to increase color brightness and or saturation when copying / printing..
Iron On Transfer
Total ironing time should be 5 to 6 minutes for 8 ˝” X 11” size image.
Some experiments might be required as temperatures vary with different irons.
Transfer with Heat Press
· Onto cotton/cotton blends: 25 seconds, 375 degrees with light pressure
· Onto synthetic fabrics: 10 seconds, 350 degrees with light pressure
· Allow silicon to cool completely and peel when cold.
Some experiments might be required as temperature and pressure settings vary with different heatpresses.
Washing Instructions: ALL GARMENTS SHOULD BE WASHED BEFORE WEARING
· Always turn garment inside out before washing
· Machine wash warm water 40 degrees Preferably hang dry
· Do not use harsh or bleaching materials
· Optional: Tumble dry with cool air setting
After washing we recommend turning shirt inside out and ironing the image from the back
To reorder please call 1 800 522-6922 or 815 937-0571
The seller and manufacturer’s obligations shall be to replace any paper, that has proven to be defective. Neither the seller nor the manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use this paper.
Web Author: Andrew