RAMCO COMPUTER SUPPLIES
110 N. Kennedy Dr., Bradley, IL 60915
Tel: 815-937-0571 * 1-800-522-6922
PRESSING INSTRUCTIONS – HAND IRON - TRANSFER PAPER FOR LASER/COPIER
SINGLE SHEET TRANSFER PAPER FOR COLOR LASER/COPIER
· Place paper in bypass tray, position to copy on blank side.
· Align original on copier, Use Mirror Image Function to ensure a right reading image.
· Paper should be run in standard/plain paper mode – same as regular bond paper.
· Press copy, or output via computer interface to copier.
· For dark originals reduce toner levels and lighten exposure level for a more accurate image.
· For clear areas use background elimination function or designate no-color.
Iron temperatures vary , some experiments may be required to obtain best results with you iron.
1. Trim off any excess (Unprinted) areas around the image.
2. Set iron to its highest temperature. Preheat iron for approximately 5 minutes. Do not use Steam.
3. Place garment on wrinkle-free pillowcase on a hard surface such as a countertop or
floor, Not an ironing board. Iron garment to remove any wrinkles.
4. Position transfer, image face down, on garment or item to be pressed.
5. Pressing should be done by an Adult to ensure good pressure.
Hand Ironing Instructions:
1. Firmly press iron onto the transfer and hold for approximately 5 seconds.
2. Move the iron approx. 3” and repeat the approximate 5 second press.
3. Continue this step pressing procedure over entire transfer for approximately 3 minutes.
4. Make sure each step press overlaps the previous one and all edges of the transfer are firmly
5. Remove the iron from the garment and peel the transfer off the garment WHILE HOT.
Important: Pressure Ensures Good Washability.
When pressing, use your full upper body weight for best washability/durability. Press onto a hard surface covered with a pillowcase not a towel/blanket etc.
Wash garment inside out in warm water. Do not use bleach or detergents with bleach additives.
Do not dry clean.
The seller’s and manufacturer’s maximum obligations shall be to replace any paper that has proven to be defective. Neither the seller nor the manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use this paper.